Compatible Models: OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150.
– OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150 Repair-Guide: is a handbook published by OKI manufacturer or a specialized publishing company that contains instructions and specifications for the maintenance, repair, and how to fix all error of a specific OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150 Printer. It may includes Exploded Views, Parts List, System Diagram, Disassembly and Reassembly, Alignment, Troubleshooting guides, Adjustments, hard reset code, factory reset…
You can do with OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150 Repair-Guide:
1.1 Guide you from basic to advanced usage it.
1.2 Fluent Disassembly and Re-assembly OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150 Repair-Guide.
1.3 Diagnostic all errors are generated by OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150 Repair-Guide:
– The printer does not print.
– Paper does not feed into the printer.
– A print job is extremely slow.
– Half the page is blank.
– The paper keeps jamming, Paper Jam inside, Paper Jam Outside…
– The printer prints, but the text is wrong, garbled, or incomplete.
– Pages print, but are blank.
– The print quality of photos is not good. Images are not clear.
– Your printer has an odd smell during initial use.
1.4 How to refill toner/ink OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150.
1.5 How to update firmware OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150.
1.6 How to reset page counter by software, fix all error cause by ink/toner cartridge OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150: Waste Ink Ink Pad Error, ink cartridge error, red light blinking, red-green light blinking, yellow blinking, Ink cartridge failure, waste ink over flow, ink out, ink level, incompatible ink cartridges, toner cartridge not competition, install toner cartridge, toner exhausted, toner low, toner empty, toner very low…How to use Adjustments Program.
1.7 How to fix main board error, print head, formater board error OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150.
1.8 How to troubleshooting printer problem with low quality page .
1.9 How to fix : Communication Error, Model Difference, Cover open(Tray) Error, Paper Out Error, Paper Jam Error, Paper Mismatch Error, Ink Low, Ink End Error, No Ink Cartridge, CSIC Error, Maintenance Request Error, Fatal Error…
1.10 How to fix sensor error: empty image, imaging unit is not installed, sensor failure, turn off then on, fusser error, LSU error, Engine board problem, Flash ROM problem, Main motor problem, Sirocco fan problem, Power supply cooling fan problem, Suction fan problem, Polygon motor problem, Laser problem, Secondary transfer voltage contact/release problem, Transfer belt cleaner contact/release problem, Transfer belt rotation problem, Imaging rack rotation problem, Fuser roller temperature increase problem, Fuser roller low temperature problem, Fuser roller high temperature problem, Fuser roller thermistor problem, Transparency detection sensor problem, Main unit memory counter problem, Main unit memory data problem, Main unit memory access problem, Main unit memory installation problem, Engine communication error.
OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150 Repair-Guide covers following topics:
– Precautions OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150.
– Product Specification OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150.
– System Overview OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150.
– S/W Structure and Descriptions OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150.
– Disassembly and Reassembly OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150.
– Alignment and Adjustments OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150.
– Troubleshooting OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150.
– Exploded Views & Parts List OKI-C5650-5750-5850-5950-6050-6150.